Search Your Dream Job Here

10 Killer Questions Candidates Must Ask the Interviewer

Here are some important questions that you must ask your interviewer before accepting the job.


1. Can you please describe me about the culture of the company and workplace followed by everyone over here?

2. What was the reason behind you to join the company and what inspired you to serve it for so long years?

3. Is there any training sessions provided to the new comers from the company’s side?

4. What are the biggest challenges faced by the company till now?

5. May I know the achievements by the department which I am offered achieved so far?

6. What method will be used to access my performance?

7. Can I know briefly about the supervisor who is going to direct me?

8. Can I expect an opportunity to showcase my talent in the company as it will be helpful for my professional development?

9. By what time or days can I expect a call from your side to hear about the decision you have taken to hire me?

10. May I contact you if I have any questions or doubts?

If these are some of the good questions you can ask your interviewer, there are some things which you must avoid discussing with your interviewer before getting hired. It includes salary as the first important aspect, which you must not discuss before you are hired. If you avoid asking about the salary you have a good opportunity to negotiate your salary expectations once you are hired.

Last Updated Date: May 28, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts in this Weak