Search Your Dream Job Here

Urgent opening in Sun network-Reporter job- Fresher- Any degree

Urgent Requirements In Sun Network .. Share with your friends.. it may be useful for someone.




JOB DESCRIPTION:

Function : News - Reporting
No of Positions – 10
Gender : Male or Female
Years of Experience : Fresher
Qualification : Mass Com & Journalism, PG Diploma in Journalism,Dftech
Experience : Fresher
Designation : Trainee Reporter
Stipend : 10000/- per month
Training Duration : 1 year
Will be confirmed as : Reporter


Function : News – Sub Editing
No of Positions – 10
Gender : Male or Female
Years of Experience : Fresher
Qualification : Any Degree or Post Graduation,Dftech
Skill Set : Proficiency in Tamil and Excellent in English to Tamil Translation
Experience : Fresher
Designation : Sub Editor Trainee
Stipend : Rs.10000/- per month
Training Duration : 1 year
Will be confirmed as : Sub Editor


Function : Programming
No of Positions : 15 - 20
Gender : Female
Years of experience : Fresher
Qualification : Viscom or Mass Com or electronic media background
Designation : Trainee
Stipend : 10000/- per month
Training Duration : 1 year
Will be confirmed as : Assistant Producer


Function : Programming
No of Position — 5
Gender – Male or Female
Qualification : DFT or viscom or mass com
Experience : 1-2 years       
Designation : Assistant Producer
CTC – Rs.17500/- per month
--

Send your resumes to bharathv@sunnetwork.in

Walk in between 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays (We don’t work on Saturdays and Sundays)

Please find below the address:
SUN Network,Murasoli Maran towers,
No 73 MRC Nagar Main Road,
MRC Nagar,
Chennai – 600028

--
Thanks & Regards
Bharath.V
Senior Executive – HR
Sun Network.

COMPANY PROFILE:

Sun TV Network, India's largest media Conglomerate has powerpacked Twenty TV Channels with the reach of more than 95 million households in India. SunTV Network's channels can be viewed in 27 countries including U.S.A, Canada, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Holding a bouquet of twenty top-rated channels in its clutch, Sun TV Network has got a reach, frequency and patronage that other groups covet but can't compete with Sun TV Network believes in giving you wholesome fare. Be it news or entertainment, we are there first. If it is happening South of Vindhyas, its on Sun TV Network. And you are a part of it. With Twenty channels in four Indian languages and Forty Eight FM Radio Stations, we are able to connect to the Southern Diaspora erasing geographical distances.

Last Updated Date: May 03, 2012

30 comments:

  1. i am doing bba final year,i am applay the job

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am rajkumar thiruvannamalai 9626015788

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keerthi completed my mba and my UG is visual communication am i eligible for sun network reporter job ... 9176779639

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai.. This is Prabakaran. i am looking for Anchor job in sun net work. if any vacancies plz let me know..plz plz..
    My No: 9840208844

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am siddarth from munnar kerala ,applay the job in news reporter and plz
    contactme
    mob:8943144384
    email:siddarth.chinna13@gmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Mathavan complete MCA and 2years working bpo .. I'm looking job change to sun network.. if eligible to any position for me .. 9943347631

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, this s syed meeran..doing my bba also am not having any experience in media.for past 6 years am in working in a Telecom activities..but like to work with media if there s any openings at ur end pl mark d mail to this meeran.hbk@live.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. All is well, Hello i'm Prabhakaran.m, I'm looking job in the sun network reporter, I have finished B.Tech Information Technology,
    Call me @ 09965607880
    Mail me @ atyahooo@gmail.com
    Thank you so much to read this, And i'm waiting for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sir this is sudhakar i frankly tell u my education 10th pass but i looking for media nly eny job so pls contact me sir ph:9940472581 sudhakar.skyme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sir this is sudhakar my education 10th pass but am media nly sir so pls contact me sir ph:9940472581 sudhakar.skyme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi yaar, my self Balu I had done my MBA International Management in university of Wales United Kingdom. I would like cultivate my career in sun network. If it's possible get a job over there pls let me know my mobile 9786964448

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi sir this is manju from Belgaum i am looking for Reporter Job
    plz call me 8050565679 or Email- Manjukadam88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am kalyani dixit from maharashtra. I completed my graduation (B.E.Civil) but I want to become New reporter can I try for this job. Phone no.9561073191

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am kalyani dixit from maharashtra. I completed my graduation (B.E.Civil) but I want to become New reporter can I try for this job. Phone no.9561073191

    ReplyDelete
  15. RESUME

    Sivaselvan P
    S/O Palanisami K EMAIL:sivaselvan77@gmail.com
    21/a Mariamman kovil st,
    Therkkupudhupalayam, MOBILE NO: 8870861873, 8883467294
    Vadakkupudhupalayam (po),
    Kodumudi,
    Erode-638152

    OBJECTIVE:
    Being a conscientious guy, I am looking for an opportunity to apply my knowledge and Creativity in the field of my skills and contribute to the growth of the organization.

    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

    Qualification Name of Institute Medium % of Marks Year of Passing
    SSLC KKP Higher Secondary School Muthur. Tamil 50% 2010
    Diploma in Computer Engineering Nandha Polytechnic College
    Erode-52. Tamil Completed 2013

    Personal Profile:
    Name : Sivaselvan P
    Father’s Name : Palanisami K
    Date of Birth : 20-Aug-1992
    Gender : Male
    Marital Status : Single
    Languages known : Tamil
    Religion : Hindu
    Nationality : Indian
    Permanent Address : 21/a Mariamman kovil st,
    Therkkupudhupalayam,
    Vadakkupudhupalayam (po),
    Kodumudi,
    Erode-638152.
    HOBBIES:
    • Hearing Music
    • Reading books
    DECLARATION:

    I hereby declare that the above details are true to the best of my knowledge.
    Thanking you,


    Date: Yours Faithfully
    Place: Erode
    (P.SIVASELVAN)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hai! sir am Sripathy.B.A.
    And fresher.
    my mobile number's-9677266008,9176150680

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hai! sir am Sripathy.B.A.
    And fresher.
    my mobile number's-9677266008,9176150680

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai! sir am Sripathy.B.A.
    And fresher.
    my mobile number's-9677266008,9176150680

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sir I am Narayanan from Avadi I am finesh Diploma in Computer in 2013 & working in Bpo in medical Billing. I am very interest in News Reporter & Media works in sun network & Any other works interest in sun network. So If any Vaccuy please inform to me with My Mobile no 9940586081 r my email id narayananravi2@gmail.com thank u sir bye

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir I am Vignesh I would like to work as news reporter must in sun network... I am a talent guy...so pls contact me sir my no: 9042762324 & 9841505843

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am sathish from chennai perambur my qualification 10th and multimedia MMV any want pls ct : 9840496456

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please sir any job tell

    I am BE final year

    8148929383

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am be final year i am eligible to be a news reader

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi sir,
    I am Dhayanidhi completed my mba degree currently. I am very much interested in working with your esteemed concern. I tried to post my resume but I can't make it. Kindly ping me to my mobile number and I am looking forward for an interview call from you. Mobile no.9994666071

    ReplyDelete
  25. I finished degree 2015 age 27 even I could apply this job iam interested.

    ReplyDelete
  26. dear sir,
    I am laynat (mobile no-9940099244) sound enginner i have four years experience and also interested in our concern

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hai sir/madam I am abinesh from chennai I complete diploma&degree I need any job in sunnet work.
    My contact num 9092015733

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi sir/ madam my self am Mohammed am done 12th only ,I like to work in media , already am worked in Bpo now am searching for job pls let me know any job suitable for me in media My number : 8939319841 e-mail : basith027@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi sir I am afras from Tuticorin my number is 8148692918

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi sir i am prasanth.s from Ramanathapuram dist near mandapam contact No 9790382498

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts in this Weak